Technical University of Mombasa Online Application
Technical University of Mombasa Online Application Forms | Technical University of Mombasa Admission Requirements, Technical University of Mombasa Application Form Download and How To Apply.
The management of the Technical University of Mombasa invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into degree programmes offered at the institution for the 2024 Academic Year.
All applicants must complete an application form either electronically or in hard copy and submit it to the Registrar of Academic Affairs. The application form is available at the office of the Registrar of Academic Affairs or University College website.
Apply Online below
The application form should be accompanied by all supporting documents showing the applicant’s qualifications Application form shall be processed only upon receipt of the stipulated non-refundable application fee. After processing the applications, the Registrar of Academic Affairs shall communicate the decision in writing to all applicants.
The applicant is responsible for the authenticity of any documents submitted to secure admission. Should such documents be provided at any time to be fraudulent, admission will be nullified and/or certificates issued based on such documents shall be withdrawn and cancelled.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Office of the Registrar (AA) Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) OR downloaded from the TUM Website at https://www.tum.ac.ke/cdn/downloads/documents/application_form.pdf
- All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of KShs. 2,500/= for PhD, KShs. 1,500/= for Masters, KShs. 1,000/-for Bachelors and KShs.500/-for Diplomas & Certificates through the following Bank Accounts:
- Cooperative Bank of Kenya Acc. No 01129079001600 (Nkrumah Rd Branch)
- Standard Chartered Bank Acc. No. 0102092728000 (Treasury Square),
- Equity Bank Acc. No. 0460297818058 (Digo Rd Branch),
- National Bank Acc. No. 01038074211700 (TUM Branch)
- KCB Lamu Campus: Acc. No. 1118817192 (Mvita Branch)
Registrar Academic Affairs
Technical University of Mombasa,
P.O. Box 90420-80100, Mombasa