The Mount Kenya University Fees Structure 2021/2022 Academic Session is published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the school fees. Are You wandering How much is Mount Kenya University Fees Structure cost? Congratulations, You’ve come to the right place.
The Management of Mount Kenya University has released the fee structure for All Courses for 2021/2022 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite dissimilar.
Mount Kenya University Fee structure is based on the programmes you undertake
a) Mount Kenya University school fees for newly admitted students 2021/2022 Academic session
b) Mount Kenya University school fees for freshly admitted student nurses 2021/2022
c) Medical fees, caution fee, and a host of others compulsory fees (Usually included in the total sum of the school fees)
Mount Kenya University Fees Structure For 2021/2022 Academic Year
Here is the Mount Kenya University Fees Structure for 2021 Academic Session.
All freshly admitted students of the Mount Kenya University are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2021/2022 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the management of the School.
Here are the Bank accounts that you can use to pay your school fees
|Bank Name||Account Number|
|Standard Chartered Bank||0102049817400|
|Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB Bank)||1121032222|
|National Bank of Kenya||01047093018900|
|Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank)||2014200002|
|International Students Bank account|
|Dollar account (KCB)||1173740309 (swift No. KCBLKENX)|
Mpesa Fee Payment Procedures
You can now deposit your fee to our Mount Kenya University account through Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank) using your Mpesa.
There are only two procedures:
1. Go to M-PESA menu on your phone and select Lipa na M-PESA, Pay Bill option.
2. Enter Paybill 270988.
3. Enter the account code (your admission number).
4. Enter the amount to pay, then M-PESA PIN and press Send.
5. You will receive a confirmation SMS with a unique code
1. Visit www.gtbank.co.ke and select LipaNaGTBank or http://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
2. i. For Existing students, enter your admission number and click validate
ii. For new students, enter your reference number and click Validate
iii. For new applicants, Enter ID NO.or Passport number
3. Enter your unique M-Pesa code.
4. Select reason for payment e.g. Admission, Tuition.
5. Enter phone number and/or email address of student/parent/Guardian to receive payment confirmation.
6. Click submit to automatically update your fees account
7. Confirm your payment by checking your statement through the student portal
Additional Information on Mount Kenya University
Related Fees Structure In Kenya
Private Universities Fee Structure