Moi University Online Application Forms | Moi University Admission Requirements, Moi University Application Form Download and How To Apply.
The management of Moi University invites application from suitably qualified applicants for admission into degree programmes offered at the institution for the 2021 Academic Year.
Click below to download the relevant form
Online Application & Registration Guidelines
Self Sponsored Students (SSP)
To join the university as a self sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- Decide the programme that you want to undertake and ensure you meet the programme qualifications stated in “Our Programmes” section.
- click on “Apply” at the top of this web page or at the bottom of this section”
- Fill in the required information in each step of the application
- Finish the application process and submit your application.
- Once your application is submitted successfully, you will receive an email from us indicating your application ID.
- Pay the indicated application fee depending on your programme level
- Diploma / Certificate – Ksh 500
- Undergraduate – Ksh 1000
- Masters / PHD – Ksh 2000
- Use the application ID sent to your email, to keep track of your application status.
Government (KUCCPS) Sponsored Students (GSP)
To join the university as a Government (KUCCPS) sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- Under “Login” section at the top of the page, click on “Government sponsored” or click on “Log in” button at the bottom of this section.
- Enter the required login details
- The first time you login, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you the access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.