Kenyatta University Application Forms
Kenyatta University Online Application Forms | Kenyatta University Admission Requirements, Kenyatta University Application Form Download and How To Apply.
The management of Kenyatta University invites application from suitably qualified applicants for admission into degree programmes offered at the institution for the 2021 Academic Year.
Apply for admission in Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies.Our Intake are in September, January and May.
Prospective students can download Kenyatta University Application Forms below :
Download the application forms
- Admission Forms -:Certificate,Diploma & Degree
- Admission Forms-:PostGraduate
- Admission Forms-:International Students
Application and Fee Payment Accounts
Co-operative Bank of Kenya -Account No. 011-2906-246-1400
National Bank of Kenya -Account No. 010-0305-915-0801
Equity Bank Limited -Account No. 0180290518859
Family Bank -Account No. 045000023316
- UNDERGRADUATE REGULAR SEPTEMBER 2020 FULL ADVERT
- POSTGRADUATE DSVOL SEPTEMBER 2020 FULL ADVERT
- POSTGRADUATE REGULAR SEPTEMBER 2020 FULL ADVERT
- CEP UNDERGRADUATE APRIL 2020 ADVERT
- CEP POSTGRADUATE APRIL 2020 ADVERT
- CISCO PROGRAMMES (SHORT COURSES)