How To Transfer Credit From Airtel To Airtel In Kenya
In this article Keweb. co tries to answer the question by publishing the ways one can Transfer Credit From Airtel To Airtel in Kenya
Below are the most helpful ways to Transfer Credit From Airtel To Airtel in Kenya
Me2U is an airtime-sharing service that enables you to top up your friends and family members’ phones directly from your own phone.
- 1. 24-hour availability.
- 2. Airtime can be sent any time of the night or during the day.
- 3. Limit per transaction is Kshs 2,500
- 4. You can top up on behalf of family members or friends.
How to transfer airtime?
There are two ways of sending airtime:
- Select SIM menu
- Me2U feature. This will give you two options:
- Send airtime
- Change password
- Select the send airtime option, write the required denomination, then the password, and then Ok.
Go to messages, select Write a message, then type:
- 2u [space] <phone number> [space] <amount> [space] <password>
- For example to send KSH100 to 0733 456789
- Simply type: 2u 0733456789 100 0000 and send the SMS to 5050. You can choose to transfer any amount. The default password is 0000. You should change the default password to a new 4-digit number, which only you know.
How can I convert Airtel airtime to Airtel money in Kenya?
Airtel Airtime: top up your phone
- Go to your authorized Airtel Money agent.
- Provide your original identification document, either an ID or Passport.
- Give him your phone number.
- Give him cash equivalent to the desired Airtel airtime.
- The agent sends you the requested Airtel airtime.
What is Airtel Money in Kenya?
Airtel Money is a mobile money and international money transfer service based in Kenya. Although owned by an Indian company, it is present in 13 other African countries besides Kenya. Airtel Kenya is the country’s second-largest mobile operator, with over 9 million subscribers.