Cadet in Kenya is the best venture for you as it offers a high-paying career with numerous allowances that allow you to attain financial freedom easily. Cadet officers are the junior officers who are the newly fresh trainees that mainly train the military regarding discipline, attitude, appearance, and military courtesy.
How To Apply Cadet In Kenya
Here is how to apply for a cadet in Kenya:
- Be a Kenyan citizen with no dual citizenship.
- Be within an age bracket of 18-39 years.
- Should posses a Kenyan national identity card.
- Have attained a minimum mean grade of C+ and at least a degree in any relevant field.
- Have no criminal record.
- Be physically and medically fit according to KDF standards.
- Female candidates should not be pregnant during recruitment.
- If you fulfill these conditions, you can now log in to the cadet application portal.
- Click on the Kenya cadet application.
- Fill in the cadet application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit your cadet application.
- A notification will be sent to you showing whether you have qualified or not.
- If qualified, you will undergo training based on your area of specialization.
How to become a cadet?
The qualifications required to become a successful cadet are a high-school diploma or equivalent. They are usually hired by police and law enforcement departments of the state. The training agreement contains an average of eight working hours daily, with essential overtime in certain situations.
How to become a cadet officer in Kenya?
General Service Officer (GSO) Cadets. Must hold a minimum mean grade of B (Plain) in KCSE with C+ (Plus) in English, Mathematics and one (1) Science subject. The training period for this category will cover three (3) years leading to a BSc degree in Military Science and Security Studies upon completion.
How to join army cardet in Kenya?
The academic qualifications for cadets are classified into two as described below. General Service Officer (GSO) Cadets: Applicants should have a minimum grade of B (plain) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE). They must have at least a C+ (plus) in Mathematics, English, and at least one science.
How much is cardet paid in Kenya?
The KDF cadet salary is Ksh 11,852 per month. Officer cadets take home Ksh 24,520 monthly after having worked in the military for three years. A Private is the lowest rank, and you will take home between 19,941 and 30,000 Kenya shillings monthly.