Best Hunting Safari In Kenya
Best Kenya safaris
- Sarara Camp, Samburu.
- Kicheche Bush Camp, Maasai Mara.
- Asilia Rekero Camp, Maasai Mara.
- Lewa House, Lewa Conservancy.
- Lengishu House, Borana Conservancy.
- Segera Retreat, Laikipia.
- Asilia Ol Pejeta Bush Camp, Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
- Sasaab, Samburu.
How do I choose a safari in Kenya?
We feel the first thing you should do before you book a safari in Kenya is to choose your location. The most popular destinations for safaris and game viewing are the Masai Mara, Amboseli, Tsavo East and Tsavo West, Nairobi National Park, and Hell’s Gate National Park together with Lake Naivasha.
Why is Kenya safari so expensive?
National Park Fees & Conservation Levies
By paying these tariffs you directly finance wildlife conservation and give local communities a tangible incentive to help protect Africa’s magical ecosystems. On the face of it, these fees can be what makes African safaris so expensive when you receive cost estimates.