Best Cream For Melasma In Kenya
Best products for melasma and hyperpigmentation
- Hyper Skin Hyper Even Brightening Dark Spot Vitamin C Serum.
- Paula’s Choice 10% Azelaic Acid Booster.
- SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense.
- Murad Rapid Dark Spot Correcting Serum.
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution.
- Sahajan Brightening Mask.
How can I stop melasma permanently?
Most cases of melasma will fade away with time, especially with good protection from sunlight and other sources of light. Unfortunately, there is no definitive treatment that will automatically make melasma disappear. At this time there is no way to remove dermal pigment.
What is the best skin lightener for melasma?
Based on hydroquinone, kojic acid, and glycolic acid, this cost-effective formula is one of the best skin-lightening creams for melasma. The kojic acid works as an exfoliant while the hydroquinone helps prevent further skin discoloration.
How I heal my melasma naturally?
While there is no cure for melasma, one may try home remedies for melasma treatment.
- Tea Tree Oil. Tea tree oil for melasma contains compounds that have been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which may help reduce melasma’s appearance.
- Lemon Juice.
- Aloe Vera.
- Coconut Oil.