Best Civil Lawyers In Kenya
Find Lawyers in Kenya for Litigation
- KF. Kenneth Fraser SC. Hamilton Harrison & Mathews.
- CG. Charles Waweru Gatonye. Waweru Gatonye & Co.
- GI. Geoffrey Imende. Mohammed Muigai Advocates.
- SI. Samir Inamdar. Daly & Inamdar.
- UK. Ushwin Khanna. Anjarwalla & Khanna.
- AK. Adil Khawaja.
- KK. Kiragu Kimani.
- NM. Nazima Malik.
How do I know if a lawyer is legitimate in Kenya?
As a starting point, when dealing with a lawyer you’ve never dealt with before, always ask for a copy of their practicing certificate. Go a step further because practicing certificates can be forged. The Law Society of Kenya maintains a search engine where you can search for an Advocate by name or admission number.
How much is a government lawyer paid in Kenya?
Some related job titles are Attorney Salaries with a median pay of KES 100,000, General Counsel Salaries with a median pay of KES 300,000, Associate Attorney Salaries with a median pay of KES 1,200,000, Associate Lawyer Salaries with a median pay of KES 1,200,000.
What are the qualities of a good lawyer in Kenya?
What makes a great lawyer?
- Good Communication Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Research Skills.
- Logical Thinking Ability.
- Public Speaking Skills.