Apply Online At Zetech University
1. Scan and save copies of your ID/ passport/ birth certificate, result slip or KCSE certificate and high school leaving certificate or any other qualification papers approved by the University Senate.
2. Fill in all mandatory fields (marked in red) on the form and attach the above documents where applicable.
3. Pay the admission fee via MPESA Paybill no 522215 using your national ID number, passport number or birth certificate number as the account number and indicate the payment details on the form under the payment section.
N.B: The admission fee for certificate and diploma level is ksh.500; the fee for Degree is Ksh.1000.
4. After filling in all mandatory fields and attaching all required documents, submit your application. You should receive an automatic response stating that we are in receipt of your application.
5. Our career advisors will get in touch with you within 24 hours to give you an update in regards to your application if submitted successfully.
List of Related Nursing Colleges in Kenya
Maua Methodist Hospital School of Nursing
Nzoia College of Nursing, Kitale
Tenwek School of Nursing, Bomet
St. Elizabeth School of Nursing, Mukumu, Kakamega
The Nairobi Women’s Hospital Medical Nursing College
A.I.C. Kijabe School of Nursing
Beam International Training Centre
College of Tropical Medicine & Community Health, Mombasa
Kenya Medical Training College
Menengai Medical & Training College
Nairobi Technical Training Institute
The Mater Hospital
Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences
Vision Christian College
Matric Institute of Professional Studies
Universities Offering Diploma in Nursing.
Presbyterian University of East Africa
The Presbyterian University of East Africa