This article is completely about JCE Results Botswana. Candidates who are looking for the JCE Results Botswana here and there on the internet, they can stop your search and take a look at this article once. In this web page, we had provided important information and link related to the JCE Results Botswana. Get connected with us for JCE Results latest updates.
Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) has released the Junior Certificate Examinations (JCE) Results. A total of 41 062 candidates registered to write the examination showing an increase of 0.41% in candidature compared to 40 896 candidates in 2017. There were altogether 40 353 candidates who actually sat and were awarded grades in the JCE compared to 40 079 candidates in 2017, which is a slight increase of 0.68% in the candidature. The slight increase has been observed in private centre candidates.
To access results through SMS, please do the following:
1. Send an sms with your: level, center number, candidate number, candidate surname
2. Include a space between the word “JCE” and your Centre Number; a space between the Centre Number and Candidate Number and also add a space between the Candidate Number and Candidate Surname.
3. The Center Number must be 6 characters long and the Student Number must be 4 numeric characters long. The surname is not case sensitive.
If your Centre Number is 0002 and your Student Number is 1 type:
JCE JC0002 0001 Surname
Send your correctly formatted request to 16688
To access results through the BEC Website (www.bec.co.bw), please do the following;
1. Open the BEC website by typing http://www.bec.co.bw in your web browser.
2. Click on the “Results” tab on the navigator bar.
3. (The navigator bar is the bar that starts with the “home” tab, and also has the “About BEC” tab, “Qualifications” tab, and other tabs”)
4. In the “Examination” drop down combo box, select the Examination (in this case select JCE)
5. In the “Year” textbox type the year (In this case type 2015)
6. In the “Centre Number” textbox type your school’s Centre Number. The center number should be 6 characters beginning with the letters “JC” and the “JC” must be in capital letters. For example, if your school’s center number is 0002, type JC0002, if your school’s center number is 0010, type JC0010.
7. In the “Candidate ID” textbox type your Candidate Number. The System accepts a candidate number with leading zeros and without leading zeros. For example, if your candidate number is 0001 you may type 0001 or 001 or 01 or 1 and the system will accept any of them.
8. In the Surname text box type your Surname. The Surname is not case sensitive.
9. Click the “Show Results” button. This should display your results indicating the Exam cycle, Year, Centre Number, Subjects and Overall Grade.