What Is The Best Retirement Annuity In Kenya
Top Pension Funds in Kenya
- Absa Asset Management Limited.
- Britam Asset Management Kenya Limited.
- CIC Asset Management Limited.
- Co-op Trust Investment Services Limited.
- ICEA Lion Life Assurance.
- Madison Investment Managers Limited.
- Nabo Capital Limited.
- Old Mutual Investment Group Limited.
How does annuity work in Kenya?
Upon retirement, the insurance company will provide income payments for the rest of your life. You can also choose to have your income paid every month, every three months, every six months or once a year. You may purchase an annuity for yourself or for your loved ones.
How to invest for retirement in Kenya?
Secondly, you need to approximate the average return rate your investments can make.
- The 4% Rule.
- The Crossover Point.
- Determine When You Want To Retire.
- Estimate your Expenses.
- Government Sponsored Plans.
- Employer Sponsored Plans.
- Individual Pension Plans.
- Build and Manage your Personal retirement Investment Portfolio.
What are the types of retirement benefit schemes in Kenya?
Retirement Benefits Schemes in the Kenyan market can be broadly categorized into two, and the main groups i.e.; (i) Pension Funds and (ii) Provident Funds. There are very few people who are able to live comfortably after retirement.