GOVERNMENT SPONSORED STUDENTS FEES STRUCTURE
|SNo.||ITEMS||FIRST YEAR (Year. I)||CONTINUING STUDENTS Years (2,3,4,5,6)|
Students must take note of the following while making payments:
All fees and other charges are payable before the commencement of the academic year as per the respective fees structure.
No student shall be allowed into lectures, examinations rooms or participate in any activities where fees for the year is not fully paid.
Channels for fees payments;
- Electronic transfer/direct cash deposit
- Credit/debit card payments
When paying fees at the bank; new and continuing students MUST quote the Student Registration Number.
Name: UoN Module 1 Collection account
Ac No: 2032770838
- All cash deposits to our bank account will reflect on the students’ fees statements after 48 hours of deposit done. The updated students’ fees statement will be viewed by the students on the students’ portal online portal (http://smis.uonbi.ac.ke/)
- Any payment that does not reflect within 48hrs, Kindly scan the banking slip/transfer details and send to the Bursar of the respective college above by email for reconciliation and receipting.
- Payments by electronic transfers should be supported by credit advice from the remitting bank. The credit advice should be emailed to the emails as above for verification and receipting.
- Funds from Sponsors such as Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), National Constituencies Development Fund (NGCDF), and County Governments Bursaries etc. shall updated on the Students accounts upon receipt of funds and beneficiaries schedules.