TSC 2022 Replacement Recruitment Vacancies For Secondary School Teachers Per County And Region; List Of Schools With Teaching Positions To Be Filled In July 2022 (Total Vacancies-1691
TSC 2022 Replacement Recruitment Vacancies for Secondary School Teachers per County and Region; List of Schools with Teaching Positions to be Filled in July 2022 (Total Vacancies-1691)
To access the full list of Replacement vacancies for Secondary School Teachers in July 2022 Click HERE,
To access the full list of Recruitment vacancies of additional teachers for secondary July 2022 Click Here,
The Teachers Service Commission has advertised a total of 1,691 replacement teaching vacancies to be filled in July 2022.
The TSC Replacement vacancies are distributed across various counties as follows
|Code||County||TSC Replacement Vacancies per County 2022||Region|
|1||Mombasa County||16 Replacement Vacancies||Coast Region|
|2||Kwale County||11 Replacement Vacancies||Coast Region|
|3||Kilifi County||22 Replacement Vacancies||Coast Region|
|4||Tana River County||4 Replacement Vacancies||Coast Region|
|5||Lamu County||3 Replacement Vacancies||Coast Region|
|6||Taita-Taveta County||16 Replacement Vacancies||Coast Region|
|Sub-Totals||72 Replacement Vacancies||Coast Region|
|7||Garissa County||5 Replacement Vacancies||North Eastern Region|
|8||Wajir County||2 Replacement Vacancies||North Eastern Region|
|9||Mandera County||6 Replacement Vacancies||North Eastern Region|
|Sub-Totals||13 Replacement Vacancies||North Eastern Region|
|10||Marsabit County||4 Replacement Vacancies||Eastern Region|
|11||Isiolo County||3 Replacement Vacancies||Eastern Region|
|12||Meru County||87 Replacement Vacancies||Eastern Region|
|13||Tharaka-Nithi County||30 Replacement Vacancies||Eastern Region|
|14||Embu County||60 Replacement Vacancies||Eastern Region|
|15||Kitui County||31 Replacement Vacancies||Eastern Region|
|16||Machakos County||49 Replacement Vacancies||Eastern Region|
|17||Makueni County||52 Replacement Vacancies||Eastern Region|
|Sub-Totals||299 Replacement Vacancies||Eastern Region|
|18||Nyandarua County||38 replacement vacancies||Central Region|
|19||Nyeri County||46 replacement vacancies||Central Region|
|20||Kirinyaga County||46 replacement vacancies||Central Region|
|21||Murang’a County||93 replacement vacancies||Central Region|
|22||Kiambu County||117 replacement vacancies||Central Region|
|Sub-Totals||340 replacement vacancies||Central Region|
|23||Turkana County||4 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|24||West Pokot County||13 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|25||Samburu County||3 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|26||Trans Nzoia County||43 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|27||Uasin Gishu County||37 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|28||Elgeyo-Marakwet County||12 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|29||Nandi County||36 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|30||Baringo County||19 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|31||Laikipia County||37 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|32||Nakuru County||63 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|33||Narok County||21 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|34||Kajiado County||20 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|35||Kericho County||37 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|36||Bomet County||21 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|Sub-Totals||356 replacement vacancies||Rift Valley Region|
|37||Kakamega County||84 replacement vacancies||Western Region|
|38||Vihiga County||25 replacement vacancies||Western Region|
|39||Bungoma County||75 replacement vacancies||Western Region|
|40||Busia County||21 replacement vacancies||Western Region|
|Sub-Totals||205 replacement vacancies||Western Region|
|41||Siaya County||32 Replacement Vacancies||Nyanza Region|
|42||Kisumu County||62 Replacement Vacancies||Nyanza Region|
|43||Homa Bay County||34 Replacement Vacancies||Nyanza Region|
|44||Migori County||28 Replacement Vacancies||Nyanza Region|
|45||Kisii County||85 Replacement Vacancies||Nyanza Region|
|46||Nyamira County||45 Replacement Vacancies||Nyanza Region|
|Sub-Totals||286 Replacement Vacancies||Nyanza Region|
|47||Nairobi County||61 Replacement Vacancies||Nairobi Region|
|Totals||1,691 Replacement Vacancies|
QUALIFICATIONS FOR TSC REPLACEMENT
1. Graduate Teachers
Applicants must have a minimum mean grade of C+ (plus) at KCSE and C+ (plus) in each of the two teaching subjects or two (2) Principles and one (1) Subsidiary pass at College, in addition, they must have:
(a) A Bachelor of Education Degree with two (2) teaching subjects.
(b) A Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) with two teaching subjects.
(c) Bachelor of Science with Education/Bachelor of Arts with Education with two teaching subjects.
i) Bachelor of Education holders with a Mean Grade of C (Plain) and C (Plain) in the two teaching subjects at KCSE and have undertaken a Diploma in Education or gone through the A-Level system in the relevant area(s) are eligible.
ii) Bridging/Pre-university certificates for those who completed the course before December 31st, 2015 may be considered.
2. Diploma Teachers
Applicants must have a minimum Mean Grade of C+ (Plus) at KCSE or its equivalent with at least C+ (Plus) (or Credit pass) in the two teaching subjects or one (1) Principle and two (2) Subsidiaries at College Level.
In addition, they must have a Diploma in Education from a recognized Teacher Training Institution.
a) Diploma Teachers who graduated in 2008 or before with a Mean Grade of C (Plain) and C (Plain) in the two teaching subjects are eligible;
b) Hearing and Visually impaired teachers who enrolled for training with a Mean Grade of C (Plain) and C (Plain) in the two teaching subjects are eligible.
3. Technical Teachers
Applicants must have a minimum Mean Grade of C+ (Plus) at KCSE or its equivalent with at least C+ (Plus) (or Credit Pass) in the two teaching subjects or one (1) Principle and two (2) Subsidiaries at `A;-Level. In addition, they must have:
(a) Bachelor of Education Technology (Bed TECH); OR
(b) (i) Bachelor of Science (BSc) in any relevant technical Subject (s) /Course; or
(ii) Higher Diploma in a technical course; or (iii) A Diploma in a technical course.
Further, applicants under category (b) above MUST possess a Diploma in Technical Teacher Education from Kenya Technical Teachers College (KTTC) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) from a recognized University.
1) Applicants whose training is in subjects that are currently not in the Curriculum do not qualify, irrespective of their having undertaken a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and/or enhancement. This category includes but is not limited to Bachelor of Science /Bachelor of Arts in:
2) Applicants with Economics/Commerce/Accounting can apply for Business Studies and those with Social Education and Ethics (SEE) for CRE/IRE vacancies.
3) Diploma Teachers with English/other subjects qualify for employment as English/Literature teachers
4) All applicants must have studied the two teaching subjects at KCSE except for Agriculture, Business Studies, Home Science, and Computer. For those who did not study Business Studies and Computer, one should have attained a minimum of C+ (Plus) in Mathematics in KCSE. For those who did not study Agriculture and Home Science, one should have attained a minimum of C+ in Biology at KCSE.
5) Graduate Teachers should have studied a minimum of eight (8) course units in each teaching subject.
6) Applicants presenting enhancement certificate(s)/official transcripts in teaching subject(s) from a recognized institution(s) qualify for employment if they scored at least a C+ (Plus) in the enhanced subject at KCSE.
7) Applicants previously employed under contract and whose services were terminated due to inadequate units in teaching subjects and have since obtained enhancement certificates with adequate units are eligible to apply.
8) Applicants applying for computer studies MUST have taken a teaching methods course in the subject.
9) For applicants trained in Special Needs Education, Kenya Sign Language (KSL) or Braille are considered as teaching subjects e.g. Biology/KSL and Geography/Braille.