Summit: Warehousing & Dispatch Clerk Job 2019
Job Category: Manufacturing | FMCG
Our client a Global materials science & manufacturing company specialising in the design & production of a wide variety of labelling materials is looking to recruit a Warehouse & Dispatch Clerk to be based in their plant along Mombasa road. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall coordination & management of safe, efficient, handling, dispatch & distribution of products. He/she will be required to ensure inventory losses are less than 1% and currently has a position title of a dispatch clerk.
- Ensure daily delivery targets are met.
- Ensure the correct procedure for deliveries are adhered.
- Issue the correct documentation on dispatch.
- Conduct daily inspections of delivery vehicles & forklifts.
- Report any deviations on the condition of equipment for repairs.
- Handle other duties such as invoicing & receiving when required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Logistics as a dispatch or warehouse clerk.
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a higher diploma or bachelor’s degree in procurement or business-related course.
- Advanced Excel skills with experience working with an ERP system.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal & time management skills.
- Willing to work Monday to Saturday.
- Thorough knowledge of operations procedures & processes.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Mid level
Salary: KES 48,000.00
Deadline: March 20, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.