Summit: Technical Service Manager (Mechanical / Plant Engineer) Job 2019
Job Category: Property / Real Estate / Development
Our client, a Global commercial real estate, facilities management, outsourcing, advisory service and investment firm is looking to recruit a Technical Service Manager with a strong background in mechanical and plant engineering. He/she will be required to ensure delivery of agreed Workplace Solution Service both technical and soft service to the client according to the agreed SLA. The successful candidate MUST have a strong background in mechanical, production or mechatronics Engineering.
- Ensure effective, safe, reliable supply of FM service, i.e. Mechanical & Electrical equipment.
- Provide support to all site FM Services & 1st level of escalation for all emergencies.
- Responsible for all aspects of contract delivery.
- Ensure all obligations & client expectations are met.
- Responsible for managing 3rd party suppliers, i.e. pest control, catering, cleaning & landscape.
- Responsible for housekeeping, safety, health & environment.
- Support maintenance system, operation services strategy & finance management.
- Handle reports, i.e. SLA, Finance, EHS and Operation.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher diploma in Mechanical, Production and Mechatronics.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a manufacturing or production plant.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in management.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be ‘hands-on’ engineer with excellent stakeholder’s relationship management.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Management
Salary: KES 350,000.00
Deadline: April 11, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.