Summit: Production Creative Designer (Foot Wear Designer) Job 2019
Job Category: Retail
Our client, a well-established global FMCG company is looking to recruit a Production Creative Designer (Foot Wear Designer) who will be responsible for coming up with creative and practical designs for shoes and other footwear. The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Making rough design drawings by hand or using a computer.
- Working with other designers on styles and trends.
- Making sample shoes to present their ideas.
- Conducting quality checks and overseeing production.
- Researching ideas at fashion shows and events.
- A bachelor’s degree in Leather Science or Equivalent from a recognized University.
- Must have creative eye and a flair for colour, texture and patterns.
- Knowledge of foot anatomy.
- Good drawing ability and CAD skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An interest in fashion, design and textiles.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Limuru Kenya
Career Level: Mid level
Deadline: May 6, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.