Summit: Procurement and Logistic Officer Job 2019
A dynamic fintech company based in Nairobi providing ethical credit services is seeking to recruit a Procurement and Logistic Officer who will be responsible to support operations with cost effective and timely acquisition of consumable and services that will be used in the business. The successful candidate Must have prior experience negotiating tenders and implementing procurement strategies. Working experience in the Banking/Insurance sector would be an added advantage.
- Identify suppliers with consistent customers services and corporate values for the Company and ini
- Collaborate with key stake holders to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the
- Tender/negotiate with external vendor ensuring that all vendors are treated fairly, and secure goo
- Develop and maintain Company’s standard terms and conditions for supply and service contracts.
- Ensure all purchase of goods and services are approved in accordance with the manual of authorities
- Execute all approved purchases and monitor delivery and adherence to terms and condit
- Periodically strategically review Company vendor relationships with a view to reducing the cost ba
- Monitor and report to finance outstanding purchase commitments
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Procurement/Supply chain Management.
- Must be a Member to a relevant professional body- CIPS/KISM.
- Must have recognized professional qualification – CIPS/CPSP.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in Procurement and Logistic field.
- Prior working experience in the Banking/Insurance sector would be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to coordinate with other departments within a Company.
- Good knowledge of supplier and third-party management
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Mid level
Salary: KES 150,000.00
Deadline: June 30, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.