Summit: Office Receptionist/ Junior Recruitment Intern 2019
- Education:Bachelor’s Degree.
- Job Type:Permanent.
- Location:Nairobi, Kenya.
- Career Level:Junior Level.
- Salary:Monthly Gross Salary: Transport & Lunch Allowance (Internship).
- Deadline:15th March 2019.
Office Receptionist/ Junior Recruitment Intern – Nairobi, Kenya
East Africa leading Recruitment, and Talent Search Agency is seeking to employ an energetic, people’s person, creativity and resourceful Office Receptionist/Junior Recruitment Intern to be based in Karen. The ideal candidate Must have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined and have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Give a warm reception to all guests as soon as they enter the office.
- Monitor office supplies, place orders when necessary and keep inventory of stock.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Address customer concerns and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Answer telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Outlook).
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems.
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- Liaise closely with all clients, to ensure their recruitment needs are being met.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning and printing.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proven experience as an office Receptionist, office assistant or any relevant role.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year in a customer service role.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Familiarity with office management procedures.
- Candidates Must be comfortable to commute to Karen.
- Must be energetic, people’s person, creativity and resourceful.
- Must have worked in a multi-cultured environment.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- An ability to remain calm under extreme pressure.
- Great attention to detail and a team player.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
Please click on the tab below to apply;