Summit: Human Resource & Personal Assistant Job 2019
Human Resource & Personal Assistant to Managing Director – Tatu City, Kenya
Job Category: Education | Training Institution
A progressive, dynamic, fun & diverse International school is looking to recruit Human Resource and Personal Assistant to the MD. The successful candidate Must have an excellent background working in a school or education institute as a Human Resource Manager. He/she will be required to recruit, support & develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. The candidate will primarily be responsible for administrative tasks, and contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions.
- Responsible for posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.)
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as an HR Manager, Administrator in Learning Institution
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organisational and time management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. From the HR Certification Institute).
- A member of IHRM
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Career Level: Management
Salary: KES 250,000.00
Deadline: April 30, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.