Summit: Factory Manager Job 2019
Factory Manager -Kericho, Kenya.
- Education:Bachelor’s Degree.
- Job Type:Permanent.
- Location:Kericho, Kenya.
- Career Level:Upper Mid-Level.
- Salary:Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 200,000 – 250,000 /= (Approx. 2000- 2500 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
- Deadline:13th March 2019.
Our client, a leading company in Tea production industry is seeking to recruit the best talent in the region for the position of a Factory Manager. The ideal candidate must have a technical bachelor’s degree in Agriculture. Candidates with experience in tea processing is also mandatory.
- Oversee all factory operations including planning of production activities, training, meetings and work schedules.
- Oversee all materials movement from receiving raw material to operations processes through to storage and shipment.
- Manage, evaluate and maintain factory processing machinery to ensure productivity and minimal downtime.
- Preparation, monitoring and controlling of factory budgets.
- Prepare and submit periodic production reports, periodic updates and plans to the management.
- Ensure safety and health measures are maintained within the factory at all times.
- Maintain records & compliance with various government agencies including NEMA, KEBS etc to ensure the company is in good operating standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture
- At least 5 years relevant experience in agri-processing machines and maintenance
- Good working knowledge of OSHA.
- Good leadership, managerial and communication skills
- Proven ability to train, coach and mentor employees in productivity and safety
- Experience in Tea processing is also mandatory.
Please click on the tab below to apply;