Summit: Facilities Manager Job 2019
Facilities Manager – Site Lead (Mechanical Engineer) Job 2019
Job Category: Property / Real Estate / Development
Our client, a Global commercial real estate, facilities management, outsourcing, advisory service and investment firm is looking to recruit a Facilities Manager (Site Lead) to handle soft technical service. He/she will be required to ensure that the facilities are operated and maintained in cost-effective and safe conditions, by the approved budget and customer’s requirement. He/she Must have a mechanical, production, facilities and electrical background in the manufacturing industry.
- Interface with the customer’s management.
- Communicates operating philosophy, objective & expectations to Operations Supervisors.
- Review and approve all expenditure.
- Manage, direct and schedule day-to day and long-range activities.
- Assist with preparation of facility budget.
- Manage and supervise facilities personnel.
- Establishes process performance metrics; tracking, analysing and reporting performance.
- Resolve problems, conflict and maintain communication with the client.
- Manages contractor specifications, problems, performance and administration.
- Provide the technical and management direction for all facility management services.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical / Production Engineering Degree.
- Must have experience working in Manufacturing Engineering.
- Demostrate leadership abilities & organisation skills.
- Must have experience in facility management.
- Exposure experience working with unions will be an added advantage.
- Operational experience in FMCG / Manufacturing Company.
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary operational team.
- Operational experience on delivering soft services, including a fully catered environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Senior Management
Salary: KES 350,000.00
Deadline: April 10, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.