Summit: Corporate Graphic Designer & Social Media Manager Job 2019
Job Category: Consulting Firm
Our client, a dynamic Training Consulting Company, based in the CBD is looking to recruit a Corporate Graphic Designer & Social Media Manager. The successful candidate MUST be an enthusiastic, creative, hands-on experienced creative designer with a strong social media background. He/she will be required to apply with an updated Portfolio of previous work demonstrating animation, social media and print work.
- Develop creative & innovative graphic design, artwork, layout and templates.
- Responsible for proof reading and editing individual work, i.e. social media post & blogs.
- Upload company information including articles, news events, training dates on the website.
- Monitor and prepare all required analytics report for social media traffic.
- Promptly respond to all inquiries and request on social media.
- Develop strategies to improve social media traffic & client engagement.
- Research to identify client organisation & develop a client base.
- Research business and academic journals and help develop relevant materials for the social media.
- Help develop audio, video and animated content for social media.
- Must have a diploma or degree in Graphical or Creative Design.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of graphical design and social media experience.
- Must be highly qualified or passionate designer with an updated portfolio demonstrating audio& video
- Must have excellent attention to detail, natural self-starter, reliable.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Must have a keen eye for details & highly talented visual person.
- Must be very keen on achieving independent results.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Mid level
Salary: KES 70,000.00
Deadline: April 15, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.