Summit: Cashier Job Vacancy 2019
Cashier – Nairobi, Kenya
- Education:Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Job Type:Permanent.
- Location:Nairobi, Kenya.
- Career Level:Junior Level.
- Salary:Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 40,000 – 50,000 (Approx. 400 – 500 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
- Deadline:15th March 2019.
A global bus and truck manufacturing company in the Automotive sector is looking to hire a Cashier. The ideal candidate will be accountable for collecting all payments accurately, receive and release customers, maintain cleanliness of the checkout areas as well as keeping reports of the payment transactions. The successful candidate Must have 5 years of experience in a similar role in the busy company with high attention to details and mathematical skills. The ideal candidate Must have experience in the use of SAP ERP.
- Run clerical operations by operating office equipment.
- Scan goods and collect payments.
- Receive and resolve customer complaints.
- Meet and greet customers upon arrival.
- Keep records of transactions.
- Deal with customer satisfaction related issues.
- Work with other team members for the achievement of the daily work plan.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree/ diploma in accounting.
- Professional certification is an added advantage (CPA & ACCA)
- Must have experience in the use of SAP ERP.
- Must have at over 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and excellent management skills.
- Should be able to work in flexible hours.
- Must be customer satisfaction oriented.
Please click on the tab below to apply;