Strathmore University Intakes – Strathmore University announces for the information of the general public, applicants, parents and guardians that Intakes for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This page seeks to guide you through the application process to ensure you do not find it a daunting, overwhelming task. It assists a great deal to read brochures of programmes of interest thoroughly. A personalised admission process makes a great start for your stay at Strathmore University.
- Choose a Course
- Take an Entrance Exam
- Do an Oral Interview
- Join University
To be admitted into any of the following programmes,
How to join
- Application Requirements
Before applying, note the application requirements for different courses. Application can be done online by visiting here or visiting Strathmore University on any Tuesday or Thursday with the requirements stated below.
- Entrance Interview
All students applying for admission must sit an Entrance Examination at the University.
The Entrance Examination consists of aptitude tests in English and Mathematics, followed by a personal interview. The entrance exam is held on TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8:00 a.m
On the day of the Entrance Examination applicants should:Sponsored Links
- Arrive at the University at 8.00 am
- Bring three passport size photographs
- The original and a copy of their Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education examination results and of their School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates should bring original and a copy of their Birth Certificate/National ID card/Passport
- Any other relevant certificates
- Entrance examination fee – Kshs 1,000
- Payment Details
A. Fees Paid in Cash should be deposited into a Strathmore University Collection Account either at:
- Commercial Bank of Africa (any branch in Nairobi & Mombasa) A/C No. 017 0046 005 Industrial Area Branch, Timsales Complex Enterprise Road
- Standard Chartered Bank (any branch in Kenya) A/C No. 010 204 484 4 000 Karen Branch
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya (any branch in Kenya) A/C No. 01129 1604946 00 Upper Hill Branch
- Upcountry cash payments should be deposited into the Standard Chartered Bank or the Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Bank deposit slips should be completed in duplicate: the top copy is kept by the bank; the second copy should be kept by the student
B. Credit / Debit Cards: We also accept payments by Credit / Debit cards local and international. However, all payments attract a 3% levy on the total amount payable
C. No cash fees, money orders, postal orders, personal cheques, company cheques or upcountry cheques will be accepted in the University
D. Bankers’ cheques can be receipted directly by the University Cashier. However, upcountry banker’s cheques will be receipted by the University cashier on further payment of Kshs.200.00, being bank charges levied by our bankers
- Financial aid
Scholarships, Rebates and Bursaries
The university Scholarship Committee administers several scholarship programmes. The eligibility and application procedures vary widely. The broad range of scholarship programmes enables the university to cater for a broad range of applicants.
For more information, visit http://www.strathmore.edu/en/study-at-strathmore/financial-aid
Strathmore University Intake 2021
OR CALL THE SCHOOL FOR MORE DETAILS AT:
Phone: (+254) (0)703-034000/200/300
+254) (0) 730-734000/200/300
Address: Ole Sangale Road, off Langata Road, in Madaraka Estate.
Also See: KUCCPS Universities Admission Letters
Related Universities Intakes In Kenya
Kenya Private Universities Intakes