Pragya Kenya Vacancies 2020
- Sr. Team Member , Natural Resource Management : Should have minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, a PG in Agriculture, Forestry, Botany or allied Sciences, must have experience in Agriculture projects , good Knowledge of English Language and willing to travel up to one month at a stretch, if required.
- Assistant Manager , Natural Resource Management : Should have minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, a PG in Agriculture, Forestry, Botany or allied Sciences, must have experience in Agriculture projects , good Knowledge of English Language and willing to travel up to one month at a stretch, if required.
Pragya is an organisation that firmly believes that a small group of people can make a big difference. If you do too, you are welcome to join us in our effort to create sustainable development in remote worlds.
If you desire to work long-term for our mission, you could join us as a full-time member of our team. The Pragya people – who make Pragya and its development activities make impacts – are a group of talented and committed individuals. We motivate them with great challenges and job satisfaction, with professional development and career growth opportunities. We provide them with a culture that elicits enthusiasm and initiative, an environment that catalyses responsibility and stretch. Our targets are steep and we need with us people dedicated to hard work, and with superior competence and professional standards of work.
If you would like to dedicate some limited time and effort towards the cause, you could work with us for a short, specific period. Our work is vast, and requires a wide range of competencies that you could bring to us and activities that you could help us in. While you contribute to some of the world’s greatest needs, you would learn a lot – about larger, more critical issues, about other peoples and regions, about development challenges and potential. You would take back with you a depth of understanding, a wider perspective, and an enhanced capacity to contribute to any profession.Whichever capacity you join us in, we would require a close fit with our organisation’s values and culture, as well as our needs of the time. Some of the profile requirements that determine inclusion in our team:
- desire to contribute to the sustainable development of deprived regions
- respect for indigenous communities and their customs & beliefs
- secular, apolitical, non-divisive stance
- drive, enthusiasm and target-orientation
- participative approach and equity & empowerment orientation
- expertise in a specific discipline/area
- excellent physical condition, and ability to work in remote areas
- good communication skills – both verbal and written