Pezesha: Marketing Communication Associate Vacancy 2019
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Closes: May 1, 2019
The Marketing Communication double up as the Personal Assistant (PA) to the CEO in performing general administrative duties and coordinating the communications outputs within the company.
- Identifying, managing and retention of strategic partner and customer relationships
- Sales, Outreach and Marketing of the companies products and services to strategic partners and targeted audience
- Social media management and related content development on a weekly basis
- Market Research to guide the company’s product developments in order to remain competitive.
- Pitching/presenting products/Services to new customers/partners at strategic events/meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and product launches
- Proposal writing & preparing Presentations with the CEO guidance and support
- Lead product testing and quality assurance process to ensure it matches customers/Partners needs.
- Lead financial education outreach program and financial education content development
- Reporting to the relevant stakeholders on business progress.
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
- At least a graduate of Bcom, Administration, Public Relations or Marketing or a related field
- Basic computer skills, Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in business development, sales or marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects and self drive toward targets while ensuring quality output and prioritization.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to bring clarity and meaning to complex, technical subjects with experience in internal communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- High level of interpersonal maturity, hardworking, and professionalism
- Unwavering commitment to service and customer orientation
- Team player who demonstrates positive attitude, creativity, energy, entrepreneurial spirit, dedication to collaboration, and sense of humor
- In-depth knowledge of the Financial industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure, negotiate and close deals in a given deadline
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
Please send your CVs and cover letter to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 32/MARKETING COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATE). The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title will be automatically disqualified. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.