Management University of Africa Application Form
Management University of Africa Online Application Form | Management University of Africa Admission Requirements, Management University of Africa Application Form Download and How To Apply.
The management of Management University of Africa invites application from suitably qualified applicants for admission into degree programmes offered at the institution for the Academic Year.
Ongoing Admissions (January, May and September)
There is Ongoing admissions for January, May and September. There are three intakes every year for the courses below
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Bachelors of Management and Leadership
- Bachelors of Development Studies
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Post Graduate Degrees
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management and Leadership
- Masters of Management And Leadership
- Masters of Business Administration
- Professional Courses
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants – ACCA
- International Computer Driving Licence – ICDL
- KASNEB Examined Courses
- Advanced Diploma In Logistics And Transport For CILT
- Organization Training Courses
- Executive Capacity Development Programs
- January Semester – First week of January
- May Semester – First week of May
- September Semester – First week of September
Download Management University of Africa Application Forms below:
For any enquiries or clarifications please contact
The Admissions Office,
The Management University of Africa
Physical Address: Popo Road, off Mombasa Road, Belleview, South C.
Postal Address: P.O Box 29677-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Related Universities Application Forms
List of Public Universities Application Forms
List of Private Universities Application Forms
Genco University Application Form