Public Service Commission, PSC, Internship Portal Login
Quick Guiding Steps
1. All first-time users of the Online Recruitment and Selection system are required to register by providing an ID / Passport Number, Surname, current Email address and a password to access the system.
2. To apply for any advertised job or internship opportunities, log into the system using the ID / Passport Number and the Password created in (1) above.
3. Applicant MUST ensure that information pertaining to personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees and any other relevant information is provided before submitting the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or the Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
5. The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time BEFORE the Advert Closure Date.
Click here to quickly access the PSC Internship Portal
i) The online recruitment and selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time before the advert closure date.
ii) Section 100(4) of the Public Service Commission Act 2017 provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Commission is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Kshs. 200,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your ID /Passport Number and full name, or call the following numbers: Landline: +254 (020) 2223901, 254 20 2227471 Call Centre: 020 4865000