Kibabii University Admission Portal – Kibabii University Admission Portal is where all online Admission is carried out in the University. Therefore all applicants that are looking for Admission in Kibabii University, This page will guide you on that.
The Kibabii University Admission portal is where Various Purposes are carried out, like Admission Forms, Student Portal, School fees, Admission List, uploading of admission results and other admission related operations in the University.
Therefore you can access all related information of the Kibabii University 2021 through Admission Portal
How to Apply for our Courses
Step 1: Find a Course
To find a Course:
1. Click on the Find Courses tab.
2.You can search for a course, by inputting the course you would like to view.
3. To view more courses, click on the View More Courses.
Step 2: Create Account
To Create Account: :
1. Click on the Create button on the landing page.
2. Update the form with the necessary fields required e.g. Surname, Other Names, Email Address, and KCSE Index No.
3. Input your Password and confirm.
4. Click on Create Account
5. You will receive a prompt to confirm your account via your email address.
6. Confirm and proceed to update your application profile.
Step 3: Submit your Application
After creating an account,
1. Update your application profile
2. Preview to confirm you application profile
3. Click ‘Apply For Intake’ to start the application.
4. Choose the your preferred qualification for application
5. Search and tick inside your preferred program
6. Click on Proceed to Upload documents
7. Upload ALL the Required ‘Documents’ then submit your application
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Applications can be made ONLINE by visiting http://application.kibu.ac.ke/ and following the procedures provided at the link.
For more information, please contact:
Registrar (Academic Affairs)
P.O. Box 1699 – 50200, BUNGOMA
Telephone: +254 701 853 387