Kenya Medical Training Centre March 2019 Intake
KMTC March 2019 regular Intake
Kenya Medical Training College is accepting new applications for March 2019 intake.
All applications for 2019 intake are done online using KMTC application portal, on the kmtc website;
Click here to access KMTC PORTAL
All candidates are that have acquired minimum requirements are required to apply for 2019 intake for kmtc regular programs.
Kmtc application fee of 2022 payable via MPESA pay bill No. 964150 following the procedure outlined in the KMTC website (www.kmtc.ac.ke).
For assistance with the online application process please call any of the following numbers 0736993813, 0736212060, 0723000429, 0723004569, 0723004516 or send an inquiry email to email@example.com. You can also get help on the application process from the KMTC campus near you.
KMTC 2019 Application Procedure
- Log in to KMTC website
- Click on KMTC Application Portal
- Follow the instructions for the applicants
Instructions to applicants
- Kindly go through the advert to check the courses you are qualified for.
- If you had already applied before, you don’t have to register. You just login using the email you had created before. If you have forgotten, click on Forgot email/Forgot passowrd? button
- You can only apply for the course you are qualified for
- Kindly use the userguide provided above to make your Application process easier
- Ensure that you have all the documents stated in the user guide
- Ensure that the scanned documents are less than 2 MB in size
- Refer to the advert for the correct academic calender and intake for example For 2019 march intake Academic calender is 2018/2019 intake is march, Form september 2019 intake acadmic calender is 2019/2020 intake is september
GO TO APPLICATIONS PORTAL