The Kabarak University Fee Structure 2021/2022 Academic Session is published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the school fees. Are You wandering How much is Kabarak University Fees Structure cost? Congratulations, You’ve come to the right place.
The Management of Kabarak University has released the fee structure for All Courses for 2021/2022 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite dissimilar.
Kabarak University Fee Structure For 2021/2022 Academic Year
Here is the Kabarak University Fees Structure for 2021 Academic Session.
All freshly admitted students of the Kabarak University are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2021/2022 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the management of the School.
Fee Payment by Reporting and Continuing students
Fees should be made to any of the following fee collection bank account integrated with student finance ERP module;
- Kenya Commercial Bank, Nakuru – Account No. 1109663161, indicate student registration number as reference
- Equity Bank, Nakuru Kenyatta Avenue branch – Account No. 0310294445167, indicate student registration number as reference
- Co-operative Bank, Nakuru branch – Account No. 01129882644500, indicate student registration number as reference
- MPESA PayBill /Business number 983100 – Enter your Registration Numberas Account number. e.g CM/M/1234/01/17
- Reporting student to indicate reference number in the admission letter
- Confirm that student registration number details are correct as issued in student ID.
The receipt for fee paid will be generated automatically and available in your student portal. If the receipt would not have been posted by the following day, please contact Student Finance through email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone call 0705184373
Fee Payment by Non-Students
Other fees such as application fee, medical centre charges and imprest refunds should be paid through the following channels;
- M-PESA PAYBILL /Business number 511480 – Enter your National ID Number or Name as account number.
- Trans National Bank, Nakuru – Account Number 0040503005
Related 2021/2022 Fee Structure
2021/2022 Private Universities Fee Structure