How To Extend Visa In Kenya
A visa is an endorsement on a passport indicating that the holder is allowed to enter, leave, or stay for a specified period of time in a country.
In this article Keweb. co tries to answer the question by publishing the ways one can Extend Visa in Kenya
Below are the most helpful ways to Extend Visa in Kenya
This pass is issued to visitors seeking to extend the duration of stay in the country beyond the period issued at the point of entry.
- Online application is done on https://fns.immigration.go.ke, generating form 22. Upload the following documents:
- Copy of the bio-data page of the applicant
- Copy of previous visa endorsement
- Proof of pending application e.g permit/pass (where applicable)
- The service attracts no charges
How long does it take to process a Kenya visa extension application?
Applications are normally processed within 48 hours. This means that travelers might have to stay in the neighboring country for a couple of days while their application is processed.
How much does a Kenya visa extension cost?
5 Year Multiple Entry Visa attracts a 10 USD processing fee and 1 USD service charge, Once approved, you will be required to pay a 160 USD application fee and, a 1 USD service charge.
Card handling fee to be surcharged for Debit cards, Credit cards, VISA cards, and Mastercard.