How To Borrow Airtime On Airtel In Kenya
In this article Keweb. co tries to answer the question by publishing the ways one can borrow airtime on airtel in Kenya
Below are the most helpful ways to borrow airtime on airtel in Kenya
To get Airtel airtime advance, you need to dial *310# on your Airtel line. You will be offered the following options:
- Select 1 for Kopa Credo
- Select 2 for Kopa Internet
- Select 3 for Kopa Unlimited
- Select 4 to check your debt balance
- Select 5 to verify your eligibility for Kopa Credo
- Select 99 to repay your airtime advance
An additional method of checking your Kopa Credo balance is by dialing the Airtel Kopa credo number *131#. You can also dial *310# to check the amount of airtime you owe.
How can I use Airtel in Kenya?
Prepaid: Dial *544#, select option 6 for Roaming, then select option 1 to buy Roam Like Home data bundles. Postpaid: Dial *544#, and select option 2 to buy Roam Like Home data bundles.
How do I buy airtime from mpesa to Airtel Kenya?
How to Buy Airtime via Mpesa
- Go to the M-pesa Menu.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter Business No. 220220.
- Enter Account No. AIRTXXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is your Airtel Mobile number)
- Enter the Amount.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN then send.
How can I know my Airtel number in Kenya?
Insert your activated Airtel sim card into your phone. Open the Airtel mobile phone App. Dial the USSD Code: *282# Within a few seconds, you will get another flash message that will have your Airtel mobile number.