Duma Works: Lcs Coordinator Service Job 2019
Duma Works is recruiting an LCS Coordinator Service for our client, Krones LCS Center East Africa Ltd.
Job Title: LCS Coordinator Service
Department: Service Department
Reporting Structure: Service Manager
Overview of the Job
The LCS Co-ordinator contributes to the organizational goals by taking responsibility for administrative functions that support the effective running of projects led by the Project Manager.
Task and Responsibilities
· Prepare initial (estimate) quotes as requested by the Service Manager/Project Manager (PM)/Dispatch.
· Attends to queries from customers on billing.
· Receive timesheets from Engineers/Project Manager (PM) and process for project files and salary
· Attends to queries on invoicing/billing from the finance department and auditors.
· Quotations and all relevant administration.
· Administration support for Service Level Agreements (SLA).
· Open project files with tracking number and necessary information.
· Communicate with all subsidiaries on issues with invoices/bills.
· Invoice customer when due.
· Receive invoices from 3rd party sub-contractors and suppliers for posting
Knowledge and Experience
· One (1) year similar experience in a similar field
· Experience in SAP
· Knowledge of Krones industry
· Strong verbal and written skills
· Strong interpersonal skills – team builder and participant
Qualifications & Skills
· Diploma in Business Management
· Accounting packages- CPA, ACCA.
· Self-motivated, independent, solution orientated, deadline driven individual with strong time management skills
· Strong analytical ability, attention to detail and strategic thinker
· Project a professional image, lead by example, encourage team work and compliance with work processes and procedures
· Build mutually beneficial relationships internally and externally
Specific Job Skills
· Highly skilled in time management
· Solid problem-solving skills and ability to focus on both strategically and tactically to achieve business goals
· MS Office – Word, Excel.
Should you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please email your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 26th February 2019