Duma Works: Book Keeper Job 2019
Duma Works is recruiting a Book Keeper for one of our clients in Nairobi.
· Will be under a team of 15 with a Team head.
· Will Be majorly be working on Pastel Accounting software and Wagemaster. Sometimes on Quickbooks
· Will Have both monthly bookkeeping clients and annual ones.
· Monthly VAT, and other payroll statutory to manage for the Monthly client’s
· Be Responsible for processing the Accounts from vouchers to be sorted to processing, updating and drawing out a Trial Balance
· Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account for the Portfolio of Client’s
· Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure accuracy
· Maintain correspondences and communication with clients.
· Avail a Monthly Report to the manager/ Team Head on the management Report and Accounts for the Clients.
· Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
· Minimum One (1) year experience in accounting.
· Pastel experience and working on the ITax platform will be an added advantage.
· Strong Double entry bookkeeping knowledge is a must.
· Doing CPA Part 1 or 2 is a must.
Job commencement date:
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3585”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3585 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 29 March 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.