Dedan Kimathi University of Technology Admission Letters 2024/2025 – We humbly announce that Candidates who have been admitted to Dedan Kimathi University of Technology in the academic session can now download their admission letters from the Dedan Kimathi University of Technology student portal.
The official Dedan Kimathi University of Technology Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University.
The Dedan Kimathi University of Technology Admission Letter contains information about the school that offered admission, the faculty/school/college, the department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically, everything you need to know about your admission.
How to Download Dedan Kimathi University Admission Letters
Before you proceed to Download your Dedan Kimathi University of Technology Admission Letter, it’s recommended to check your KUCCPS admission status on the portal.
After confirming your DKUT Admission Status, you can then proceed to the Dedan Kimathi University Admission Portal: http://portal.dkut.ac.ke to Download your Admission letter process.
- Go to the DKUT Admission Portal via: http://portal.dkut.ac.ke
- Login with your Application Details, i.e. Your username and password or index number.
- Navigate to the Admission Letter section to download and print your admission letter.
NOTE: Admission Letters will be available for download on the institution’s Portal.
- We issue admission letters.
- We receive, register and provide orientation to new students.
- We respond to students’ requests such as academic leaves, inter-faculty/school transfers, deferments and general inquiries on admissions.
- We offer secretarial services to the Deans Committees and Sub-Committees of the Senate.
- We issue Students identification cards.
- We issue fee structures.
- Mr. Stephen Itunga
- Mr. Moses Muchemi
- Ms. Catherine Ngare
- Ms. Mary Theuri