Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products and the lack of institutional grade real estate. We distribute high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
The Call Centre Supervisor will be tasked with managing and building strong client relationship management and integration with other business unit leads across the company for efficient services delivery to clients. This position will also be responsible for overall day-to-day management of Call Centre Team while closely collaborating on a day to day with all aspects of the business.
- Take ownership of clients issues and follow the issues through to timely resolution
- Develop Call Centre procedures, policies and standards to be adhered to by call centre team
- Ensure all clients’ calls and queries are addressed within the Service level Agreement (SLA) time.
- Implement client’s calls ticketing system and ensure closure of all tickets within the SLA time.
- Provide update and daily report to client matters committee on levels of customer satisfaction and recurrent issues.
- Interact with clients and build relationships with them while ensuring their needs are being met.
- Ensure that high standards of Client Service are maintained throughout service levels
- Oversee a team of call centre assistants and ensure they are providing an exceptional client experience
- Mastermind creative ways to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Develop and oversee the implementation of call centre services protocols.
- Resolve complex client problems or disputes in a professional manner
- Coach and support team members in meeting departmental goals.
- Review client’s complaints and resolution
- Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time
- Business awareness
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning skills
- High personal standards and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Strong coaching skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and urgency.
- Ability to work well with minimum supervision.
- Show world class client service skills on phone, email and verbally.
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
- At least 2 years experience in a call center, preferably with a 1 year experience in a supervisory capacity
- Must have achieved at least a B+ or equivalent in high school
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum 2nd Class, Upper Division
Company operations and products and services, Clients services and management
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Closing Date: September 2nd, 2021