TSC TEACHER PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL AND DEVELOPMENT PORTAL
Welcome to the TSC TPAD online portal. Here you will be able to create a new account, login and carry out appraisals online. Here is your guide on TPAD 2; TSC TPAD 2 portal- Login and appraisal guides.
TEACHER PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL AND DEVELOPMENT
TPAD Enhances Professional Growth and Learning Outcomes
Teachers Service Commission Code of Regulations for Teachers, regulation 52 (1) provide for the Commission to develop an open performance appraisal system for teachers in its employment. This is with a view to strengthening supervision and continuous monitoring of the performance of teachers in the maintenance of the teaching standards at the institutional level
- Phone :
020 289 2000
- Email :
- Location :
Kilimanjaro Avenue, Upper Hill
USING THE TSC TPAD 2 SYSTEM
The TSC TPAD 2 portal enables you to file your termly appraisal returns online. You can perform a number of tasks on the TPAD system. These tasks include:
- Create your TPAD 2 Account and Log in.
- Scheduling an Appraisal Rating Meeting online by the appraiser.
- Request and undertake Lesson Observation.
- Capture learner progress records.
- Carrying out appraiser appraisals.
- Fill your TPAD 2 form online.
- Fill weekly lesson attendance data for all teachers online.
- File lesson attendance data for teachers online.
- Access TPAD 2 system reports.
- Create a lesson observation request online.
For a complete guide on how to carry out the tasks above, visit; TSC TPAD 2 portal step by step and simplified user guides.