Chuka University for the information of the general public, applicants, parents and guardians that January Intake has for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
We invite applications from candidates who meet the entry requirements for the following full-time courses commencing in Intake, 2021/2022
Courses Offered at Chuka University
Minimum Entry Requirements for Bachelor’s Degree
The following entry requirements are only minimum, and they do not in any way entitle an applicant to a place in the University.
- Have the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with an average grade C+ (C plus) OR
- Two (2) Principal passes in. Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education examination or equivalent OR
- Hold a Diploma from an Institution Recognized by Chuka University Academic Board with a Credit pass or higher or an equivalent. Those with a Pass Diploma will be considered if they have at least two years relevant experience after graduation AND
- Meet additional or specific entry requirements as may be specified by the respective Department and or Faculty
- Non-refundable Application Fee (Kshs 3,000 for PhD. Programmes, KShs 2,000 for Masters Degree & Diploma, Kshs 1,000 for Certificate Courses)
- Complete and signed application form Download application form here
- Originals & a copy of all Transcripts, Diplomas or Certificates (All originals, where necessary, will be returned)
- One recent passport size photograph (write your name on reverse side)
- Copy of the National Identity Card or Birth Certificate
- Research Concept paper (PhD. Only)
Application fee must be paid to; Account Name; Chuka University College, Kenya Commercial Bank; Account No: 1103755439 OR Cooperative Bank; Account No: 0112905818900.
b) Certified copies of certificates and original fee payment receipt MUST be attached to the application form and returned latest two weeks prior to the commencement dates given for the programmes.
c) One Academic Year is equivalent to 2 semesters for full-time or 3 blocks for school-based mode.
d) Diploma holders may take a shorter period to complete a Bachelors degree after credit transfer.
e) Preferred Campus should be indicated on the application form.
Related Universities Intakes
Kenya Public Universities Intakes
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology Intake
Technical University of Mombasa Intake
Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology Intake
Dedan Kimathi University of Technology Intake
South Eastern Kenya University Intake
Multimedia University of Kenya Intake
Meru University of Science and Technology Intake
Murang’a University of Technology Intake
University of Kabianga Intakes
Taita Taveta University Intake
Technical University Of Kenya Intake