Certified Sales and Marketing Professional In Kenya – There are several Universities and Colleges Offering Certified Sales and Marketing Professional Course In Kenya. The list of Universities and Colleges are below.
Universities and Colleges Offering Certified Sales and Marketing Professional In Kenya
Global Leadership Institute, Nairobi
Minimum entry requirement:
A passing score on the CSMP/CSMM Examination.
Bachelor Degree in any field and;
A minimum of two years experience for the CSMM in the area of sales and marketing or any other related field.
A Minimum of 45 hours of sales and marketing management approved training.
1) Marketing Strategies
2) Quality, Sales, Marketing and New Product Development
3) Product Management, Electronic Commerce and Marketing
4) Advertising and Promotions
5) Pricing Strategies
6) Consumer Behavior
7) Marketing Research and Quantitative Techniques
8) Marketing Channels and Distribution
9) Economics and Marketing
10) Market Segmentation and Target Markets
11) Service Marketing
12) Creating the Sales Force
13) Sales Force Organization
14) Sales Administration and Management
15) Sales, Marketing and Ethics
16) Law, Marketing and International Issues
Address: Repen Complex, 2nd Floor, Suite 206,
Mombasa Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
P.O. Box 26615 – 00100,
Telephone Number: +254 722 223 084
Telephone Number 2: +254 733 330 965
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org