Colleges Offering Certified Financial Valuation Expert In Kenya – There are several Universities and Colleges Offering Certified Financial Valuation Expert Course In Kenya. The list of Universities and Colleges are below.
Universities and Colleges Offering Certified Financial Valuation Expert In Kenya
Global Leadership Institute, Nairobi
Minimum entry requirement:
• A passing score on the CFVE Examination.
• Bachelor Degree in any field and;
• A minimum of two years experience in any related Financial Valuation area (Asset Management, Financial Reporting, Income Recognition, finance, accounting, investment…).
• A Minimum of 25 hours of Financial Valuation approved training.
1) Overview of Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis, and Valuation
2) Asset and Liability Valuation and Income Recognition
3) Risk-Adjusted Expected Rates of Return and the Dividends Valuation Approach
4) Valuation: Cash-Flow-Based Approaches
5) Valuation: Earnings-Based Approaches
6) Valuation: Market-Based Approaches
Address: Repen Complex, 2nd Floor, Suite 206,
Mombasa Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
P.O. Box 26615 – 00100,
Telephone Number: +254 722 223 084
Telephone Number 2: +254 733 330 965
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org