Universities and Colleges Offering Certified Customer Service Professional In Kenya – There are several Universities and Colleges Offering Certified Customer Service Professional Course In Kenya. The list of Universities and Colleges are below.
Universities and Colleges Offering Certified Customer Service Professional In Kenya
Global Leadership Institute, Nairobi
Minimum entry requirement:
A passing score on the CCSP Examination.
Bachelor Degree in any field and;
A minimum of 1 year experience in customer service.
A Minimum of 25 hours of business management approved training.
Part 1 (Customer Service Skills)
1) Achieving high customer satisfaction
2) Developing strong listening and communication skills
3) Winning Telephone skills
4) Technical writing skills for support professionals
5) Handling difficult customer situation
6) Solving and preventing problems
7) Teams and team players in a help desk setting
8) Minimizing stress and avoiding burnout
Part 2 (Customer Relationship Management)
1) CRM Overview, Types, Strategy and Implementation
2) The Theoretical Framework of CRM
3) CRM Project Organization in the Financial Industry
4) The Evolution of Customer Relationships and Customer Value
5) Main Benefits and Organizational Impacts of CRM within the Bank
6) Data Mining Systems Supporting the Marketing Function
7) CRM Conclusion
- Address: Repen Complex, 2nd Floor, Suite 206,
Mombasa Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
P.O. Box 26615 – 00100,
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: +254 722 223 084
- Telephone Number 2: +254 733 330 965
- Email Address: email@example.com