Universities and Colleges Offering Certified Cost Controller In Kenya – There are several Universities and Colleges Offering Certified Cost Controller Course In Kenya. The list of Universities and Colleges are below.
Universities and Colleges Offering Certified Cost Controller In Kenya
Global Leadership Institute, Nairobi
Minimum entry requirement:
• A passing score on the CCC Examination.
• Bachelor Degree in any field and;
• A minimum of two years experience in any related Cost area (Cost management, performance management, finance, accounting, investment…).
• A Minimum of 25 hours of cost management approved training.
1) An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
2) Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
3) Job Costing
4) Activity Based Costing and Activity Based Management
5) Inventory Costing and Capacity Analysis
6) Determining how costs Behave
7) Pricing Decisions and Cost Management
8) Cost Allocation, Customer Profitability Analysis, and Sales-Variance Analysis
9) Allocation of Support-Department Costs, Common Costs, and Revenues
10) Cost Allocation: Joint Products and Byproducts
11) Process Costing
12) Inventory Management, Just-in-Time, and Simplified Costing Methods
13) Capital Budgeting and Cost Analysis
Address: Repen Complex, 2nd Floor, Suite 206,
Mombasa Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
P.O. Box 26615 – 00100,
Telephone Number: +254 722 223 084
Telephone Number 2: +254 733 330 965
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org