There are several Universities and Colleges Offering Certified Budget Specialist Course In Kenya. The list of Universities and Colleges are below.
Universities and Colleges Offering Certified Budget Specialist In Kenya
Global Leadership Institute, Nairobi
Minimum entry requirement:
-A passing score on the CBS Examination.
-Bachelor Degree in any field and; A minimum of two years experience in any related budget area (budget management, performance management, finance, accounting, investment…).
-A Minimum of 25 hours of budgeting management approved training.
1. Section A – Planning Budgeting and Forecasting
Planning and Budgeting Concepts
Other types of Budgets
Risk, Uncertainty and Expected Value
Top-level Planning and Analysis
2. Section B – Performance Management
Introduction to Variance Analysis and Standard Costs
Variance Analysis Concepts
Manufacturing Input Variances
Variances Analysis for Service Company
Responsibility Centers and Reporting Segments
- Address: Repen Complex, 2nd Floor, Suite 206,
Mombasa Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
P.O. Box 26615 – 00100,
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: +254 722 223 084
- Telephone Number 2: +254 733 330 965
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Website: www.leadership.co.ke