Centum: Guard-force Supervisor Job 2019
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 04 September 2019
Guard-force Supervisors (6) will be responsible for overseeing operations of the guards who protect property and people against theft, vandalism within the mall premises
1. Guard deployment, supervision and confirmations: Following up on reporting time, numbers, briefing and deployment of guards
2. Incident handling: Attending to all incidents and conducting preliminary investigations and reporting
3. Checking of posts: Conducting day and night impromptu checks on all deployable posts and reporting
4. Visitors, vehicles and materials movement controls: Conducting day and night impromptu checks to guards at areas of deployment and ensure vehicle and visitor control procedures are adhered to.
5. Equipment on deployment: Conducting frequent inspection to confirm the status and reporting.
6 Ensuring adherence to Standard Operating Procedures and monitoring guard performance.
Required education: Vocational school
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)