Best Facial Products For Black Skin In Kenya
Which skincare brand is best for black skin?
Our Top Picks:
- Best Luxury Brand: Shani Darden.
- TikTok (and Allure) Approved: Topicals.
- Best for Dark Spots: Hyper Skin.
- Best for Dry Skin: Buttah Skin.
- Best Sun Care Brand: Unsun Cosmetics.
- Best Indie Brand: Klur.
- Best Vitamin C Serum: BeautyStat.
How can I make my black face beautiful?
You should avoid soaps or soapy face foam that can make your skin dry. Once a week, exfoliate and scrub off your dead skin with a gentle, non-abrasive scrub. Accumulation of dead cells and impurities often gives you a dull complexion. Finish off with a good dose of moisturization.
What skin product is good for dark skin?
- EltaMD UV Elements Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 Sunscreen.
- EltaMD UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen.
- EltaMD UV Clear Facial Sunscreen Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 Sunscreen.
- SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 Sunscreen.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch, Water-Resistant SPF 100+ Sunscreen.
How to get clear skin for black girls?
- Oil cleanse before washing.
- Use a sulfate-free & hydrating cleanser for dry skin.
- Wash your face for 60 seconds.
- Cleanse with your fingertips and let your face air dry.
- Always wear SPF.
- Don’t use super hot water to wash your face or body.
- Minimize touching your face.
- Use shea butter for dry skin.