Best Ewallet In Kenya
Below is the Best Ewallet In Kenya
- M-Pesa. Type: Mobile Money.
- Paypal. Type: Digital Wallet.
- Airtel Money. Type: Mobile Money.
- Skrill. Type: Digital Wallet.
- Pesapal. Type: Digital & Mobile Payments Platform.
What is the money wallet in Kenya?
M-PESA is a hugely successful mobile banking, payments and money transfer service, first launched in Kenya at the beginning of 2007; so successful has M-PESA been in fact, that around 16 million people in Kenya alone – two-thirds of the adult population – have signed up to use the service.
Which Bitcoin wallet is best used in Kenya?
Best Bitcoin Wallets for Kenya
- Mobile. Zengo is an easy iOS & Android crypto and NFT wallet.
- Hardware. Ledger Nano S Plus is a secure hardware wallet that connects to your computer via USB-C.
- Desktop. BlueWallet is a popular desktop Bitcoin wallet that is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Is there mobile money in Kenya?
In Kenya, there are four big mobile money services providers: Safaricom, Airtel, Essar Telecom and Telkom Kenya (TKL-Orange).
Where to buy BTC in Kenya?
Top 10 Best Platforms To Buy Bitcoin in Kenya