Best Equity Funds In Kenya
What are equity funds in Kenya?
An Equity Fund is a medium-high-risk investment that invests mainly in listed companies on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE). The Equity Fund is suitable for you as a saver or investor if you are seeking long-term capital growth. As with any Unit Trust, you can access your funds at any time.
Which is the best platform to save money in Kenya?
- Chumz. Chumz is perhaps one of the best money-saving apps that is highly convenient for anyone who wants to effectively save their money.
- Safaricom App. Safaricom app is a mobile application that was developed to enable Safaricom users to access and manage all Safaricom services in one platform.
- KCB Mobile App.
Where can I put my money to earn the most interest in Kenya?
- Absa Bank Kenya Plc. Digital Savings Account. Interest rate.
- Timiza. Timiza Savings Account. Interest rate.
- Choice Microfinance Bank Limited. Premium Savings Account.
- Hazina Sacco Society. Ordinary Savings Account.
- KCB Bank Kenya Limited. Simba Savings Account.
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited. Hekima Savings Account.
Which bank in Kenya has the highest interest rate?
Credit Bank, with an average loan rate of 17.6 percent, tops the charts with higher rates followed by Middle East Bank (16 percent) and Sidian at 14.9 percent.