Best Diesel SUV In Kenya
What SUV has the best diesel engine?
Topping our list of best diesel SUVs are two Jeep products, the 3.0-liter turbodiesel Wrangler Unlimited, with a score of 8.8, followed by the eco diesel version of the Jeep Grand Cherokee, with a score of 8.3. Both use the Italian-built turbo diesel engine combined with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Which is the most fuel-efficient SUV in Kenya?
- 2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid – KES 3.5 million.
- 2023 Lexus UX – KES 4.5 million.
- 2023 Honda CRV Hybrid – KES 4 million.
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid – KES 5 million.
- 2023 Toyota Venza – KES 4.3 million.
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid – KES 4.7 million.
- 2023 Toyota Highlander Hybrid – KES 6.5 million.
Which car consumes less fuel in Kenya?
Honda Fit, The four-cylinder engine has a 14.5 km/l maximum fuel economy. It is indeed the most fuel-efficient car in Kenya.
Which car is easy to maintain in Kenya?
It is a low-cost maintenance car with fuel consumption of up to 15 kilometres per litre. The car has an engine capacity ranging from 1.5 to 1.8 litres. It is a compact car that has been produced since 2004 by Nissan. It has an engine capacity of 1500 cc.